Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Simi Garewal Scene From Mera Naam Joker

Contest: Art Water


(dA link)
on DeviantArt I found this contest named Water Art. It will be because I have never participated in a contest, will be the period where I was busy on another job where the water was the main character, who in the end I said "why not". The competition involves the construction of an external layout of a bottle of water from the Water Art name, you see these are the drawings that I have entered the competition. I tried to give an impression of the garden realized only using different photos of water drops and sprays, and then assemble them together and color them in different ways.


(dA link)
To be honest I have not taken more than 1 hr in the deployment of high-resolution image ... I did it straight off, maybe I could refine it more, but so are the things that come out best! In the picture below you can see the details.
Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment